Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lean on me;


I have a purpose,
a goal,
an aim in life!

My ultimate goal will always be
to make a difference in people's life
through the values of humanity.

I see it as an art of healing
for both me and in the lives
of the people whom I'll make a difference in.

It does not matter what I'll be eventually
as long as I can make a difference!

I have learned things the hard way.
So far, I'm holding on.
I pray the strength inside of me
never, never fades away.

If I have to take the longer route to success
due to the choices I have made along the way,

I will embrace the journey of the longer route.

It does not matter what or who will bring me down
because I believe in myself.

I believe
I can achieve my aspirations
no matter how long it takes.

- RaiHana

No comments:

Post a Comment