Friday, January 22, 2010

AM;


It's nearly 3 am. I just finished cleaning up my room and my toilet. Its so clean now that I feel like going in and out of the toilet just to have a look at how clean it is. Ha ha. Absurd, I know. I feel like doing a whole lot more things but I am EXHAUSTED. Got back from work at about nearly 11 pm. Had my dinner with pa. Blah blah blah. Everyone went to sleep and I am still wide awake.

I haven't been blogging. The thing is sometimes I have no idea what to blog about. I am not really much of a blogger, see. I don't even know why I have a blog. Perhaps just to pass time whenever I need to. I prefer penning down my thoughts on the book (that Nina bought for me) rather than on blog.

Lately, I have been missing 4C ( my class in 2009) ! Miss them so very much. They are the one thing I never regret going back to school for and I'll always be proud to acknowledge that fact.

...
I am going to try and sleep now.

LOVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment