Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bright side;




Robert Frost
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I... I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."

Marian Wright Edelman
"We must not, in trying to think about how we can make a big difference, ignore the small daily differences we can make which, over time, add up to big differences that we often cannot foresee."

Earvin Magic Johnson
"You're the only one who can make the difference. Whatever your dream is, go for it."

I am in the midst of dealing with my fears. I would say it can be a pretty exhausting and painful process but if I do not face my fears now and learn to deal with it, I will never know what it is like to overcome those fears and get ahead in life. With that in mind, I will continue to persevere. Always look on the bright side of life lalalalalala! HA

No comments:

Post a Comment